Ep. 75 - Season Finale!! BBQ & Catfishing
In this episode I am joined by Jaime and Hiram. We start off with Jaime's favorite football player Deshawn Watson who got suspended for 11 games and fined $5 million. We debate whether we think the punishment meets the crime. Jaime doesn't think any crime was committed. We then discuss the surprise knock out of Uzman in UFC. We follow with an in-depth review of My Invisible Girlfriend the Netflix special about the catfishing of Manti Te'o. I talk about a visit with a friend to Smoke Crafters where I try a new beer and the smoked chicken for the first time. Jaime and I talk about a visit to Chillin and Grillin's house where Eddie cooks up some mean bbq.
In this segment we get to know the joe's where we take turns answering the following questions:
· Would you rather have unlimited sushi for life or unlimited tacos for life?
· Would you rather be the best player on a horrible team or the worst player on a great team?
· What celebrity chef would you have cook bbq for you?
· Do you have any superstitions?
· What is the worst pickup line that you have ever dished out?
· What do you think is the most unpleasant sounding word?
· What is something weird you recommend everyone try at least once?
Lastly we talk about our season finale giveaway and ask what celebrity chef would you have cook you up some barbecue?
A bunch of joes that cook like pros!!!
Law Office of Hector Hernandez http://hhernandezlaw.com/?fbclid=IwAR3kaG_wQzrsUJ-cVxJLUyjvipMPM1R59xo9YMKFFsiGHaaUgdZ8hd8cB7Y